[SI-LIST] Re: Pulse current handling capability of PCB

  • From: Jack Olson <pcbjack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:43:06 -0500

I am only familiar with the IPC minimum recommendations
and various articles in trade publications that refer to that.
(so I've never seen that equation.)
Where can I learn more about this specific subject?
I mean, how did you derive that 100W/sqin for 20us?
What if he had said 40us? 200us?
What if he had said 10Hz? 100Hz?

That's a subject I'd like to know more about...

Jack

.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net