[SI-LIST] Re: Problem about Hspice, .sp file too big to import?

  • From: <ramakrishna.nagarajugudla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fangod@xxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:07:09 +0530

HI,
You may install higher version of Hspice than 2008.
One more thing is if the file is  huge like 15M, hspice will take much longer
time even 1hr to complete simulations.
As your Cpu shows 100% , I think hspice is working on netlist when you are
trying to import your netlist.
So probably you can import the netlist in hspice while your going to home and
next day morning you can verify the results

Regards
Nagaraju