[SI-LIST] Problem about Hspice, .sp file too big to import?

Hello all:

I can't  import my netlist into my hspice,when i did it, the Hspice would be no
response state. The Hspice software would run all the time and make the cpu
100%. Is it because my .sp file too big? it is 15M. when i make my .sp file
smaller,reduce component,Hspice can simulate correctly. So my Circuit
description in .sp file should be ok.

My Hspice version is <Hspice A-2008>. System is WinXP 32, 2G Memory.What is the
problem? if I have to describe a huge circuit netlist, if the .sp netlist have
to be so big,what can i do?

Thanks a lot in advance.

fangod
2010-09-26