[SI-LIST] Re: Proadlizer - new decap?

  • From: "Bart Bouma" <bart.bouma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:35:43 +0100

Hi all,
I found following information on NEC-Tokin's website (news release
2003/2/20, NEC TOKIN Corporation).
That's the same info Mark found I guess.

C = 200uF
ESR = 5 mOhm
ESL = 1pH (?).

ESL value is a error I assume, must be 1nH ?
Proadlizer based on NEC-Tokin's polymer technology.
Package similar to that of a Tantalum?

regards, Bart
www.yageo.com

Mark Alexander <mark.alexander@xxxxxxxxxx>

12-01-04 23:48
Sent by: si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to mark.alexander

        To:     si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [SI-LIST] Proadlizer - new decap?
    Category:

Hey all,

On the subject of new capacitor technologies, does anyone have
information on NEC's Proadlizer?  Apparently the name is a contraction
of Prompt, Broadband Stabilizer.  I can't find much press on it.

-mark

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at:

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. YAGEO Corporation is
neither liable for the proper nor the complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: