[SI-LIST] Power and ground noise measurement.

  • From: "Moore Mo (modaochun)" <modaochun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:37:18 +0800

Hi all:

    I'm doing something about SI ,as you know, power and ground noise is very
important in high-speed digital design. My problem is how to analyze the noise.
Which software or tools is better? How to measure the noise(especial ground
bounce and ground noise) in the board? And how much the noise level we can't
stand ? Or could you tell me who do the best in this field?

    Thank you!

Best Regards

Moore MO (Modaochun)
Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd.