[SI-LIST] Re: Papers - a little help, please

  • From: "Grasso, Charles" <Charles.Grasso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:11:34 -0600

Bob - I can only assume that I prompted this email.
Sorry 'bout my oversight. The paper I can remember is:

New techniques for reducing printed circuit board common-mode radiation
By Dockey, R.W.; German, R.F.;
This paper appears in: Electromagnetic Compatibility, 1993. Symposium
Record. 1993 IEEE International Symposium on Page(s): 334 - 339 Volume:9-
Issue: 13 Aug 1993

Hope this helps
Best Regards
Charles Grasso