[SI-LIST] Re: PDS analysis?

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bowden, Ivor" <ibowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 12:59:40 -0700

Ivor, this is a case where the resonance between two elements in the PDN
occurred at 600MHz. We changed one capacitor to a 100pF rated X2Y
eliminating the problem.

Regards,

Steve.

--
Steve Weir
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

California office
(408) 884-3985 Business
(707) 780-1951 Fax

Main office
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

Oregon office
(503) 430-1065 Business
(503) 430-1285 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com
This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential intellectual property of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: