[SI-LIST] Re: PDN Question

  • From: "Han, Guobing" <han.guobing@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Traa, Boris" <boris.traa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:00:14 +0800

Hi Boris,

    Yes, you're right. However I just wanted to emphasize the
importance of Lloop compared with ESL.
    There are many resonant modes due to the complicated distributed
network. This formula is just a simple one to estimate one resonant
frequency due to specific DECAP.
    For example, the DECAP is located near the die side of one power
net, and the ball side is shorted at AC mode (VRM), this formula often
estimate the close resonant frequency point.

Thanks,
Guobing

--
Thanks,