[SI-LIST] Re: PCB Reverse Engineering

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kedar.apte@xxxxxxxxx, silist <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:25:55 -0400

Then why is the design data, schematics, board files, gerbers, not
available? If nothing else, you should know where the board was
fabricated.  The fabricator will have a record of the gerber files used.

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of

Kedar P Apte wrote:
> Hi Steve,
> I was expecting this Question - never mind
> I am not in that business -
> I think this answer is quiet straight forward and simple to understand.
>

> Regards,
> Kedar

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: