[SI-LIST] Re: PCB Reverse Engineering

  • From: Faraydon Pakbaz <pakbazf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jamismith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 20:01:29 -0400

JaMi;

Did you say your name is jaMi? Do you know what JaMi means? This is
an alias you are using. Isn't it? You call me childish? Maybe so...but my
mission is to expose you to Si-List because you don't even come with your
true name but just an alias. I know who you are......but do you know who
am I. I take on you and like you any time any where.....Your two lengthy
letters
is an advertisement for telling Si-List that you can do this kind of
work...
otherwise why would you write emails that are bigger than your resume
and copy the entire Si-List. I can pschoanalyse you with your choice of
words in your lengthy emails. My advise....lay off or I will expose you and
your work. Here is another childish for you... Consider me Dr. Hannibal
Lecter...I will Pschoanalyse you.... You want to go one on one? respond to
me
just in my email address...

P.S. My apology to Si-List for this kind of nonscientific responses.
However,
         I have a problem with people that make "Reverse Engineering" a
carrier.

Regards;

Don Pakbaz

Silicon Solutions Engineering
IBM Systems & Technology Group
Email: pakbazf@xxxxxxxxxx
Voice: (802) 769-5638  Tieline: 446-5638   Fax: (802) 769-5722

             "JaMi Smith"
             <jamismith@sbcglo
             bal.net>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             si-list-bounce@fr                                          cc
             eelists.org               "JaMi Smith"
                                       <jamismith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
             05/23/2006 07:08          [SI-LIST] Re: PCB Reverse
             PM                        Engineering

             Please respond to
             jamismith@sbcglob
                  al.net

Don,

Not that I want a "war" with you, nor do we need a "war" in the forum, but
if you will look very closely, I responded to the specific paragraph that
was isolated below my response.

I am not accusing you of anything more than what you said there, although I
will admit to also responding to what I precieved to be your overall
"tone",
not only specifically within that paragraph, but your whole post, although
did delete a majority of what had previously been said by both you and
myself, and just left the germaine paragraph that I was responding to,
since
you were directly commenting on what I had previously said, and I simply
took you for what you said, and deleted the bulk of the previous
correspondance, since I don't believe in the need to send lenghty emails
back and forth.

You seemed to be chastizing me and my friend for his not using gerbers when
he made a small little experimantal pcb 25 years ago which turned into a
little side business, since according to you he should have second guessed
the original board house 25 years ago, and made sure he had a "second
source" for "risk management".

And contrary to what you may think, I am in a position to respond to your
expressing your opinion, especially when you are directly expressing an
opinion about something that I said, specifically when you respond by
saying
that "you don't buy it".

You have made your position pretty well known, just as I have made my
position known.

This forum does not need this kind of "war" or childish BS, especially when
it revolves around misunderstandings and childish egos on the order of
"don't you tell me what I can or cannot say", so if you want to presist in
this issue, please take it off line and take it up directly with me, I
would
be more than happy to accomidate you.

JaMi