[SI-LIST] Re: PCB Reverse Engineering

  • From: "Nima Lotfi" <lnima@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 11:56:03 -0400

This thread brings out an interesting question that's begging to be
asked.  Is anyone aware of technical that can be deployed to stop or
hinder reverse engineering?
I mean in FPGAs there are ways to protect your code, but I wonder if
anyone has ideas on how to protect one's investment in a PWB?

Nima