[SI-LIST] Re: Overshoot / Undershoot

  • From: "Andrew Seddon" <andrew.seddon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:35:44 +0100

Yes that sounds like a really useful spec, if you could have the model and
allowable limit's in one file it would greatly simplify matters.

I'm currently checking with the component manufactures on their
recommendations. Unfortunately it seem's quite difficult to get such
specifications. The guide I am working to is their self designed development
kit's, which fairly significantly exceed their DC specification on
overshoot.