[SI-LIST] Re: [OT] Offshore engineering

  • From: "Nguyen, Mike" <Mike_Nguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx>, <rsefton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:11:21 -0800

It's interesting that US companies are going off-shore to boost profit,
Exporting jobs overseas and the government does nothing about it. When
it comes
To Americans, especially seniors buying their drugs from Canada, the FDA
does
Everything in its power to stop it. The FDA is so pro-business, it makes
sure
The pharmaceutical companies make big profit. Buy drugs from Canada is
1/3 of=20
The cost buying the same drug in the USA.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
=3D

may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message.  If you are the intended
recipient, please be advised that the content of this message is subject
to access, review and disclosure by the sender's Email System
Administrator.