From: Julio [mailto:amoedo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 12:23 PM
To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SI-LIST] ODD Power Splitter

Hi everyone

I have to design a (low power) "power splitter" to split a 1.2 GHz signal to
15 outputs. I thought to use a 16 port splitter and to load the not used
output. BUT the splitter is going to be used to collect signals from the 15
inputs and the S/N ratio would be degraded by the load.

Do you know any architecture which solves this problem? i.e. to split to a
odd number of outputs. All I've seen is for an even number of outputs.

The bandwidth Df/f0 is 4%

Do Have a nice weekend

Julio

List archives are viewable at: