[SI-LIST] Re: Not quite ready to let go of the WOM gag yet ....

  • From: Dave Instone <Dave.instone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 16:19:02 +0100

And of course there is the 'dark sucker'.  You turn it on when you enter
and it sucks out all the dark from the room, it it gets broken all the
dark comes flooding back out again.

Regards
Dave Instone
+44 (0)1235 824963
Please note my email address is now:
Dave.instone@xxxxxxxxxxx

OXFORD SEMICONDUCTOR LIMITED
25 MILTON PARK
ABINGDON
OXFORDSHIRE
OX14 4SH
Registered in England no 2733820
Registered Address: As above

A Subsidiary of PLX Technology, Inc

olaney@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> That's a variant of the darkbulb [1].
>
> Orin
>
> References
> [1]  Definition of a Darkbulb, DeLucas, James R., Best of The Journal of
> Irreproducable Results p 180 - 181, Workman Publishing, NY, NY 1983
>
> On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:31:18 -0600 <art_porter@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> My favorite was the flashdark. You turn it on in the daylight and it
>> casts a beam of darkness. Kind of like some managers, college
>> professors, and politicians, just to name three groups who
>> frequently cast darkness on things that are otherwise fully
>> illuminated.
>>
>> Art Porter
>> Agilent Technologies

List technical documents are available at: