[SI-LIST] Re: Need for SI Service Bureaus?

  • From: Mike LaBonte <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bkatz@xxxxxxxxxx, <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 20:15:12 -0400

I have to agree with Barry on complex stimulus patterns. These days
I find myself going for the random bit patterns right away. The
difference that it makes in timing results simply can't be overlooked.

Receiver characterization is an issue that needs to be addressed.
D.C. Sessions brought this up years ago, and now I find myself
searching for a way to do it right.

Mike LaBonte

List archives are viewable at: