[SI-LIST] Measuring Power/Gnd

  • From: "Gary Otonari" <garyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:18:49 -0700

We have been getting alot of interest in our paper on "High Bandwidth
Measurement Techniques for Low Inductance Structures", originally presented
at DesignCon earlier this year.

The paper is on our website for download.  Go to www.gigatest.com and look
for paper #97.  You have to register on our website to get access to the
papers.  If you don't want to register, please email me, and I can forward a
copy to you.

This topic has also been added to our SI Class:  GTL 260 - Interconnect
Models from Measurement.  The class will be presented in a couple of weeks
here in Sunnyvale, May 14-15.  Detailed info on our website....

-- Gary

List archives are viewable at: