[SI-LIST] Measured waveform is not stable

  • From: "priya R" <priyagkr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 19:30:37 +0530

I am seeing a wierd problem when I measure a 100MHz differential system
clock on my board. The waveform is just not stable and it keeps jumping. I
have ensured that the trigger is fine and also the single ended waveforms of
p and n are symmetrical although they are also not stable. Does power supply
noise or any other source of noise can have such an impact on the waveforms?

Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Priya

List technical documents are available at: