[SI-LIST] Re: Level Translator parts

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: keithK EPD <epd2001usa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:06:38 -0700

Keith a scope photograph would help, but for this kind of really long
data cycle stuff, I suspect you have your buffer direction controls
messed up.  The fact that your unidirectional signals work OK, and that
when you disable the translating receiver both speak to this. You would
have to have a really, really long cable or some humungous capacitive
load to cause ringing for 100's of nsec.

Steve.

Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC
150 N. Center St. #211