[SI-LIST] LINPAR dos user-defined structure

  • From: "jihong ren" <rjihong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 00:40:41 +0000

Hi,

I am trying out the old dos version of LINPAR. Anybody knows how to set up a
user-defined structure? I searched and couldn't find its manual.

I am trying to use LINPAR to try different geometries (microstrip lines with
different width, height, spacing etc.) in order to get 50 ohm transmission
lines (coupled).

Your help is highly appreciated!

Jihong

List archives are viewable at: