[SI-LIST] Re: Jitter Analysis

  • From: "Dima Smolyansky" <Dima@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <khalida@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "si_list" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:28:25 -0800

Khalid:

If you can do a TDT (transmission) measurement on the trace, then it is easy
to predict how the eye will be distorted due to deterministic jitter. If you
can only do TDR (reflection), it is still doable but takes more steps. I
will contact you in person for details.

Thanks,

Dima Smolyansky
TDA Systems, Inc.