[SI-LIST] Inappropriate remarks and personal attacks

  • From: Mike Brown <bmgman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 20:31:41 -0600

1.  If you don't like the price of a product, don't buy it.  Whining
about the price is most unlikely to cause it to change.  If the market
deems the price to be too high and stays away in droves, maybe the
author/publisher will see things your way and consider reducing the
price to a level which you deem appropriate.

Till then, please quit your whining!   Please!!

No, I don't have Richey's book either.  Not so much because of price,
but because of other priorities.

2.  Ad Hominem attacks on someone with whom you disagree are always
inappropriate.  That's a sure way to get on my killfile list.  Adios, My
Friend.

Regards

Mike

List archives are viewable at: