[SI-LIST] Impedance Controlled Board Production Vs Normal Board Production

  • From: "Jayasuryan KG" <suryan_tvm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 19:26:44 +0530

Dear Experts,

Happy New Year!!

I have question regarding the impedance controlled board production! Is there
any special process to produce impedance controlled board

rather than the normal production?

Suppose if I go with normal production for a  impedance controlled board (the
design has been done to meet the impedance) what are the possible issues can

Looking for your immediate response. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

- Jayasuryan

List technical documents are available at:

List archives are viewable at: