[SI-LIST] Re: IBIS question

  • From: "Stephane Tremblay" <strembl1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Ray Anderson'" <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:37:29 -0400

Thanks for all the answers ON and OFF-line. I was able to combine my two
models into one. By analyzing the "active termination" model, I realized
that VI curve of this active termination was in POWER Clamp and GND Clamp.
So I just added this response to the more complex IO model (also in Power
Clamp and GND Clamp), also removed the "active termination" model, and sim
is OK now.