[SI-LIST] Re: IBIS model Tr accuracy

  • From: "Lynne D. Green" <lgreen22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx>, <james.f.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:10:25 -0700

Hello, Aubrey,

I found your "expectation" very educational.  IBIS explicitly states that
all buffer data are for "bare" buffers, without package or other PDS
effects.

There is much effort in the IBIS community to address PDS effects.  BIRD 95
has captured the current state of affairs.

Best regards,
Lynne

"IBIS training when you need it, where you need it."

Dr. Lynne Green
Green Streak Programs
http://www.greenstreakprograms.com
425-788-0412