[SI-LIST] IBIS Summit, Fourth Call for Participation and Presentations

  • From: "Lynne Green" <lgreen22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ibis-users'" <ibis-users@xxxxxxx>, <ibis@xxxxxxx>,"'Si-List'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 14:41:49 -0700

                       IBIS SUMMIT
                     FOURTH CALL FOR

              I B I S   S U M M I T   M E E T I N G

Time/Date:  Tuesday June 8, 2004, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Location:   Manchester Grand Hyatt, "Edward AB"
            San Diego, California

Content:    Presentations and Discussions

Purpose:    Solicit and Exchange IBIS Model Related Information
            and Ideas.

Sponsors:   IBIS Open Forum

            If your company would be interested in sponsoring this
            event, please contact Lynne Green
            <lgreen22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. Sponsorship is available for
            the room, lunch, and coffee breaks.

DAC:        June 7-11, 2004
            San Diego Convention Center
                San Diego, California

            FREE Exhibit Pass is available on Monday only.
                See <http://www.dac.com/> for more information.

    The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is the premier Electronic
    Design Automation (EDA) and silicon solution event. DAC features
    over 50 technical sessions covering the latest in design
    methodologies and EDA tool developments in addition to an exhibit
    floor, with combined booth and demo suites, showcasing over 200
    of the leading EDA, silicon and IP providers.   Topics of current
    interest to the EIA IBIS Open Forum are addressed at DAC.

    This meeting will be conducted as a formal IBIS Summit Meeting.
    Presentations are expected to be available and archived in an
    electronic format, and minutes of the meeting will be issued.
    Any pending formal decisions (votes) will be announced at least
    two weeks prior to the meeting.

    The annual election of officers will be held.  Nominations can
    be sent to Michael Mirmak <michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx> or made at
    the meeting.  Proxy votes can be sent to Michael Mirmak

   People involved in IBIS Model development, EDA tool development,
   and digital circuit design are invited to participate to the
   Summit meeting. If you plan to participate, please register with
   the information below:

   E-mail address:

Send to:

    Lynne Green (lgreen22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

   We are seeking presentations from individuals who have IBIS
   experiences or issues.

   Format of Presentation: LCD Projection with laptop.
   Time: 15-30 Minutes
   Electronic Archival: We request electronic versions so that the
         presentations can be archived and also made available to
         non-attendees.  Formats used in the past have been text,
         Power Point, Word, Postscript, and Acrobat.  Electronic
         presentations should be made available by June 2, 2004
         for uploading and copying to the presentation laptop.
   An Index and copies of previous summit papers are located at

If you plan a presentation, please supply

   E-mail address:

   Estimate Time:

Send this to:

  Lynne Green (lgreen22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

   The agenda includes presentations, discussions, breaks, and a
   luncheon (which will be provided).  This will be developed as
   presentation proposals are received.

  The following individuals have signed up to present at the summit
  (presentation titles are tentative).

  - IBIS Chair's Report, Michael Mirmak, Intel Corp.
  - The IBIS Model Review Committee, Lynne Green, Green Streak Programs
  - JEITA EDA WG Activity and Study of IBIS4.1, Atsuji Ito, Panasonic
  - Simultaneous Switching Noise in IBIS models, Ambrish Varma, North
    Carolina State University
  - I-T Tables and BIRD42.3 Revisited, Bob Ross, Teraspeed

   See <http://www.dac.com/41st/travel.html> for travel directions,
   hotels and other information.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: