[SI-LIST] IBIS Model of the CMOS PECL ?????

  • From: 김치원 <chi.kim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:40:59 +0900

Hi, all.

I have question about IBIS Model of the CMOS PECL.
It is different from standard IBIS Model. So I difficult to make IBIS Model.

     ___             ___  VDD=1.8V                         It has termination
resist of 50ohm
       |                |                                            and
differential input of 1.3V~1.8V.
      /_  50ohm   /_   50ohm                             It's output range is
1V ~ 1.5V.
       /--->out+    /- -> out -
     _|                 |_                                         How to make
IBIS Model of this Pecl?
   -|_                  _||-                                     I need to your
recommend.

                \  20mA                                          Thanks ~~

                  / gnd

List archives are viewable at: