[SI-LIST] [IBIS Model] Needed Consultant/Expert at generating IBIS models

  • From: "Ron Nikel" <renikel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:04:12 -0700

Hi,

TriCN is looking to outsource the creation of an IBIS library of I/O
interfaces.  Any suggestions on a consulting firm or services organization who
can create IBIS models?

Any suggestions you may have would be appreciated, so far I am striking out
with my usual sources for this type of work.  Thanks in advance,

Ronald Nikel
CTO
TriCN, Inc.
164 Townsend St.
Suite 10.
San Francisco, CA 94107
HTTP : www.tricn.com

This information in this email is intended for the subject only.  If you got
this email in error please inform the sender.  All information is confidential
and proprietary information of TriCN, Inc.

List archives are viewable at: