[SI-LIST] Re: I took pictures, as i promised :) (private, NSF!)

yo bro,
As i told you before, here are the pictures i took.
I think she liked it, too, moaned alot. less tears then i expected... Your
tips helped me alot, was was not easy to get her "ready" ;) Her pussy
definetly needs to get dilated alot in future :)
Im gettin hard watching the pics, will have to Will tell u everything
detailed when we met :D maybe she will join the trip.
Keep the pics safe, dont want to get caught :P
David K.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: