[SI-LIST] Re: Hspice Limitations

It sounds like something might be wrong with the Schmitt trigger circuit
model.

It is apparently loading down the output of the inverter (which might be
normal, I don't know), and it isn't responding to its input signal.

There can be many reasons for this.  I'd guess that something isn't
"connected" right in your simulation.  Also try simulating just the
Schmitt circuit alone to verify that it works.

Andy

>   I am right now working on oscillator with Invertor
> as its feedback to produce oscillations. The o/p of
> oscillator is fed to a trigger ciruit to produce
> pulse.
>   For closed loop simulation without the schmitt
> circuitry, the o/p of oscillator o/p moves almost
> rail-rail. If i include schmitt trigger, the o/p swing
> of oscillator reduces.
>  Moreover there is no o/p from schmitt ckty even
> though the schmitt trigger is set to trip within that
> range.

List archives are viewable at: