[SI-LIST] How to import hspice into ADS

  • From: shemshak <shemshak1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:20:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
I am trying to import a Hspice model into ADS (Advance
Design System 2003A from Agilent) to simulation.

I know that I have to import the following:
1) Netlist (.cir) as schematic
2) Spice deck (.sp or .spi) as schematic top level
3) Model file (.mod) as Netlist Include on the top
level.

I am stock with the first step which is importing the
netlist file!   My netlist (.cir) includes the netlist
+ some subckt description. When I try to import it,
ADS gives me tones of warning such as the ones below
messages. As a result, I can not import the netlist.

WARNING: Model "nch" for device "mn54" in circuit
"hsinvs" not found.
WARNING: Model "pch" for device "mp43" in circuit
"hsinvs" not found.
WARNING: Model "pch" for device "mp16" in circuit
"irep1" not found.

Does anyone knows how to import Hspice in ADS?
I would appreciate any suggestion since I really need
to get this to work ASAP!

Thanks,
Sherri

List archives are viewable at: