From: Pang Ning (Peter) [mailto:pangning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 2:26 AM
To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SI-LIST] How to add parellel terminator in IBIS

Dear all,

Does anybody know how to add parellel terminator (on die terminator) in IBIS
model ?  If the terminator is included in V/I table of Pullup & Pulldown in
IBIS, some simulation tools will discard the V/I data when the IBIS acts as
receiver.  I have attempted to simulate this case with Sigrity's tool, but I
can't see the effect of parellel terminator.  Should I directly add "Rgnd &
Rpower" in IBIS to fulfill the terminator function when the IBIS is
receiver? I tried, but it doesn't work either. Does anyone know how to do it
? Thanks.

Best regards,

Peter Pang
03/26/2003