[SI-LIST] Re: How to Measure Ground Noise

  • From: <ji-wei_du@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gary_pratt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 22:32:17 +0800

Hiell team :=20

     I am wondering whether it's possible to make the ground noise with =
"Scope+ a current probe rather than a voltage probe".  In fact , I have =
been recommended this methods to several of my friends . And the =
concerns with a current probe is "bandwidth" .   It should be no =
problems if the current probe bandwidth is enough , or else , we need to =
look for alternative solutions .=20

Regards
Jiwei Du