[SI-LIST] Re: Historical question: IBIS & Quad TLC?

  • From: "Haller, Robert" <rhaller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx'" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 09:09:13 -0500

  Back at DEC (Digital) in the late 70's we had a tool call SEIN
(Simulator of Electrical Interconnected Network). It was a behavioral
simulator using IV curves,package models, and T-lines and looked alot
like IBIS does now. We didn't sell it outside the company.

I had an original copy of the users/modelers manual dated 1978 that had
all the source code, early models, and simulation results. The enhanced
version of this tool was still was in production use when I left compaq
(~2 years ago), but was interactive and called INSEIN.

Bob Haller
Cereva Networks
rhaller@xxxxxxxxxx
508-787-5365