[SI-LIST] High speed connector design

  • From: Mike Haff <mhaff@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:18:40 -0700

I'm looking for an SI consultant to help with the design of a high speed
connector to be used for external interface applications (shielded I/O).  My
company is located in San Jose, CA and would prefer someone local to this
If interested in a short term consulting project please contact me by
replying to this email.

Thank you,

Mike Haff

Enhance, Inc.