[SI-LIST] High Speed Digital design education?

  • From: "Inmyung Song" <imsong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Signal Integrity Mail Group" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:59:33 +0900

Good morning folks.

I am a simulation engineer in South Korea for about three years.
And I want to learn about the high speed digital design for PCB and
debugging technique more.

I had already attended the PCB Design West 2000.
And I have known seminars at Gigatest Lab and Signalintegrity.com's.
What I want to attend is how I can apply the simulation application such as
ICX and Spectraquest.
Anyway, I am sure that the OJT courses are very good to me.
Does anyone recommend the courses?

Thank you for your reading.

Inmyung Song

List archives are viewable at: