[SI-LIST] Re: HSPICE model to XTK model

Siva kumar Wrote:

We are facing problems in converting HSPICE models
into XTK model. We need to convert an HSPICE Connector
model and device (encrypted) model.

Hi Siva:

See if you can utilize the HSPICE connector model directly
in XTK simulations, rather than first converting it into Quad format.=20

I have recently used AMP Spice Multi-Line-Models (MLM ) coupled =
connector models directly by inserting appropriate statements in the =
Topology (.top) and the Model Data Out (.mdo ) files.

Best Regards,

Abe Riazi
ServerWorks

List archives are viewable at: