[SI-LIST] Re: HSPICE S-paramter questions

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pratt, Gary" <gary_pratt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:19:28 -0500

Gary
Yes, I am quite aware that ELDO can run unencrypted HSPICE models and
models encrypted in the ELDO format.  As for encrypted ELDO models,
being a very small consulting company, I generally do not have the
"juice" to arrange for ELDO models from a silicon vendor. But I would be
interested in what silicon vendors currently provide ELDO encrypted
models, for those customers I deal with that have ELDO available.

regards,

scott

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of

Pratt, Gary wrote:

>Scott,
>
>Please note, Eldo doesn't require "Eldo models" (as strange as that may
>sound).  It is perfectly happy with either unencrypted HSPICE models, or
>HSPICE Models encrypted in Eldo format.  Encryption is the only problem
>here.  Not model (or netlist syntax) compatibility.
>
>Do let me know when you run into a vendor who does not provide
>eldo-encrypted models.  I can help with that.  Most silicon vendors are
>interested in being eda-vendor neutral, when they can.
>
>Gary

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org