[SI-LIST] HOW Hspice is Useful in SI analysis for PCB designs??

  • From: "SUDHEER BS" <sudheer_bs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 22:45:43 +0530

HI
 I  have read from the Earlier archives in SI-list  that the IBIS simulation
along with spice simulation can be done form SI analysis

My quection is whether this is for Prerouting or Post routing Analysis ??

Is it possible to do Reflection and Cross talk analysis of the Routed PCB Board
??

Doing SI analysis with Hspice is time Effective ??

Regards
SUDHEER

 Buy the best in Movies at http://www.videos.indiatimes.com

Bid for for Air Tickets @ Re.1 on Air Sahara Flights. Just log on to