[SI-LIST] Re: HFSS solution issue

  • From: "Xin Wu" <lifehappiest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:36:10 -0500

Hi, Chandra
One thing you need to pay a little bit attention is the convergence.
Sometimes the Delta-S curve might not be  converged even the accuracy
satisfies the condition you name. So the HFSS soling process is like
searching an optimum of accuracy, convergence and time consumption.
Cheers,

Xin Wu
Ph.D student,
University of Maryland, College Park