[SI-LIST] Re: Guard traces for differential pairs

  • From: Chris Cheng <chris.cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Duane Takahashi'" <duanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chris Cheng <chris.cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:18:50 -0700

Let me ask this one last time. What has that to do with guard trace on
differential pairs (which is the original discussion of this thread) ? Why
would the guard trace affects any of those package trace inductance on the
net crosstalk.
You have the funniest explanation on crosstalk I've ever seen in my career
and I certainly want to learn. It will be helpful if you explain what
exactly you mean by inductive xtalk appear in the lab. And I have a
suspicion it will end up being sso noise.