[SI-LIST] Granberg text

  • From: "Jim Antonellis" <janton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Si-List (E-mail)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 19:20:24 -0400

Hi Folks,

Recently the following text had been brought to my attention:

"*Handbook of Digital Techniques for High-Speed Design*: */Design=20
Examples, Signaling and Memory Technologies, Fiber Optics, Modeling and=20
Simulation to Ensure Signal Integrity/,"* by Tom Granberg....

I parsed the archives and of the 7 matches on "Granberg", only one was
a comment (positive) about the book as a whole, and a couple others =
it as a reference for HSTL/SST/GTL logic. I'm more than happy to shell =
the money for good text books (probably to the point of a weakness %^)=20
but before I did I was wondering if anyone else had picked it up and=20
would care to comment?

Jim Antonellis      jim.antonellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sandburst Corp   www.sandburst.com
Office: 978.689.1669=20
Cell: 978.618.4745

This message and any attachments are Confidential and may be Legally
Privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not=20
the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system=20
and notify us immediately. Any dis-closure, copying, distribution or=20
action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in=20
reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:

List archives are viewable at: