[SI-LIST] Re: Field EM Meter

  • From: "Brent DeWitt" <bdewitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Daniel.Paradis@xxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 20:57:38 -0700

Hi Daniel,

Maybe, but the question remains "immunity of what to what"?  That must sound
a bit snotty, but what I'm trying to ask is about the nature of the device
that may be at risk.  If it is, by design, a rather broadband device, then a
simple survey meter may suffice.  If you need to characterize the threat
spectrum, then calibrated antennas and spectrum analyzers would better fit
your needs.  I'm sure the list (and I) would be happy to pitch in
suggestions.

With respect,

Brent DeWitt
Redmond, WA