[SI-LIST] Re: Fibre channel interconnect margins

  • From: David Instone <dave.instone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 11:10:29 +0100

Steve,
   I didn't disallow an infinite time between events.  I allow for the
time between events to be between 0 and infinity, but not negative.
Thus if I'm measuring the time between edges and my reference I can
measure an infinite time between my reference and a following edge but
never more than 1 UI between the last edge and my reference.  That last
edge could of course be from a edge that should have occurred an
infinite amount of time in the future, but from the point of view of the
measurement it's only 1 UI early.
Regards
Dave

--