[SI-LIST] FW: Signal Integrity Engineer Opportunity in the Bay Area

  • From: "Jackie" <jackiejackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:34:57 -0500

Successful EDA company is looking for a Bay Area AE with background in
Signal Integrity Analysis on Board, Package, or Chip level

Location: San Jose, CA

Job Description

Carrying out pre-sale evaluations and post-sale support
Working with the sales team to conduct technical presentations and demos
Conducting software training classes
Reviewing, updating and generating training materials, application notes,
user documents and technical marketing materials
Participating in exhibitions and trade shows

Requirements

*       Solid background in electromagnetics, transmission line and circuit
theory
*       Experience in solving signal and power integrity issues for
high-speed designs
*       Excellent oral and written communication skills
*       Excellent computer and software tool usage skills
*       Able to travel up to 25%
*       MS or Ph.D. in EE (or related field) plus 2+ years of relevant
working experience

Company can offer outstanding compensation and benefits as well as career
growth opportunities to the right candidate for this position.

Please call me or email me so that I can give you more  information on this
opportunity.

Jackie Jackson

Jackie Jackson Recruiting

888-748-3941