[SI-LIST] Re: Eye diagram

  • From: <jose_moreira@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stephen.Greenhalgh@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:15:51 +0100

Hi Stephen

This kind of effect can be from the device you are using as a driver. =
For complex transceivers where you have a lot of control you can create =
that situation if you do not program them correctly. You can also have =
simply a device that is not working properly. Do not concentrate only on =
the PCB board.

If you are using test equipment as a source, it is also possible in some =
equipment to change the cross-over point from 50%.

Jose