[SI-LIST] Estimate min TL spacing based on NE/FE noise budget

  • From: "lei luo" <lluo3@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 01:53:36 -0500

Hi, ALL:
I am doing hand calculation to estimate the Xtalk. I have a cross-talk noise
budget (for both backward(Near End) and forward(Far End) noise) and want to
estimate the min space needed between two microstrip lines.

1) Based on the Xtalk noise budget, I estimated the backward crosstalk
coefficient Kb and forward crosstalk coefficent Kf through Vb=Kb*Vm and
Kf*L*Vm/Tr
2) But I don't know how to find the Min Space from the Kf and Kb.

Can someone give me suggestions,relative papers or URL links? Thanks in advance.

Lei Luo
Research Assistant
ECE, NC State University

List FAQ wiki page is located at: