[SI-LIST] Engineering services at Broadpak

  • From: "Elias Lozano" <elias.lozano@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 13:01:47 -0700

Hello everyone:

I have known this si-list for a long time and once in a while I see
advertisement for jobs and companies.

I am advertising my company at this time..We offer a number of services in
the whole eco-sytem of on-die IO/substrate package/PCB co-design analysis
and simulation..I have attached a brief over view of our capabilities..This
is a new paradigm shift that we are trying to address here at Broadpak..

If you need these services and need aggregation at your company or help, let
me know

Please forgive me if this reaches you and you don't want it..I have
hesitated to do this but in our market where things are becoming global and
our silicon valley chip development projects shrinks, I thought this would
be a good way for you guys to be aware either for job opportunities at
Broadpak or for engineering services that we provide globally..

If you are system architect working on signal integrity issues for SIP and
are looking, please send me your info.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards

Elias Lozano

VP of Systems Engineering & Business Development

1135 Arques Ave

Sunnyvale, CA 94085

Cell (408)829-0985

Fax (408)260-8665

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachment
contains information that is confidential and proprietary to BroadPak
Corporation. All unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
strongly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of origional message.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: