[SI-LIST] Engineering Influence

  • From: Doug Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emc-pstc <emc-pstc@xxxxxxxx>, SI-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 21:42:18 -0800

Hi All,

I just posted my latest podcast on engineering influence, comparing
consultants and internal engineers and their relationship. The four
minute audio program is a bit humorous, but if you are a design
engineer working for a company, you need to hear this.

In the program I give ways from my experience on how an internal
engineer in a company can have more technical influence on designs, as
much as an external consultant.

As always, the audio programs are free and unrestricted (except that
they are not altered). They may be copied, posted, sent - pretty
anything you want to do with them as along as the mp3 files remain
unchanged.

The program can be accessed by clicking the microphone on my website,
http://emcesd.com (most reliable way), or going to (for now):

http://emcesd-p.com/podcast

Doug

     ___          _       Doug Smith
      \          / )      P.O. Box 1457
       =========          Los Gatos, CA 95031-1457
    _ / \     / \ _       TEL/FAX: 408-356-4186/358-3799
  /  /\  \ ] /  /\  \     Mobile:  408-858-4528
|  q-----( )  |  o  |    Email:   doug@xxxxxxxxxx
  \ _ /    ]    \ _ /     Website: http://www.dsmith.org

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: