[SI-LIST] Re: ESD is a low frequency event -really??

  • From: Chris Cheng <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'steve weir'" <weirsp@xxxxxxxxxx>,Chris Cheng <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:31:11 -0800

Well class, that's the homework for next week.
Just kidding, like I say before, I just have no mea culpa about not using
funky planes.
As long as my employers pay me $6.75/hr with a few T-shirts, I am happy to
use simpler and cheaper method to ship their system. And if it doesn't work,
I assure you I will be the first to come back here as Bruennhilde.